Saturday, March 26, 2011

Full Circle Coupons and the Pan Mass Challenge


The Pan Mass Challenge

The Pan Mass Challenge

WHY I RIDE ...
Saturday morning August 6th, I will begin my first Pan-Mass Challenge 
to benefit the Jimmy Fund and the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. 
While I pedal 192 miles over two days, I will be fueled by the memory 
of my father. When I was growing up, my dad went through treatment at 
Dana-Farber for lung cancer. Throughout his treatment, he remained 
positive and strong. My dad lost his fight to cancer on June 21, 1991. 
Twenty years have passed, and I still think of him every day. I can’t think 
of a better way to honor my dad’s memory than to ride the PMC.
Thank you for your support!
To support Marcus in his ride please visit his profile page at Full Circle Coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment